- Lights and appliances (computer, televisions, etc.) are systematically switched off outside the opening hours of the Tourist Office.
- A reversible heat pump (summer/winter) allows us to maintain a reasonable temperature within the reception area.
- We recycle printed papers for our in-house and draft printing
- We sort and recycle used flyers, boxes and brochures.
- We recycle our used cartridges through local associations.
- We prioritize the use of rechargeable batteries. If this is not possible, used batteries are taken to a collection and recycling point.
- We work primarily with FSC and PEFC certified service providers, and favor local companies.
- We adjust the quantities of published brochures as well as possible, thanks to optimized stock management and alert thresholds
- A distribution plan to professionals makes it possible to avoid the waste of tourist documentation and guarantees the proper use of the printed stock
- All our brochures are available for free download on our website in order to limit printing
- Our website is optimized for smartphone display so that our visitors can find their way around without a paper brochure.
Our tourist products and offers
- We promote local crafts and producers, respectful of the environment (Label Rouge, certified organic, produced in Berry or in the Center Val de Loire, etc.) and regularly order small quantities in order to avoid loss of foodstuffs. and perishable
- Shop customers are made aware of ecology (Kraft bags only on request, receipt printed only on request as well)
- Our Tourist Office is labeled Accueil Vélo, as such we offer cycling routes and recommend gentle roaming circuits to our visitors.